The articles in this section is a continuation of the articles in Basic Application Development. Compared to Basic Application Development, the articles in this section either build upon some of the previous articles and/or requires code which is integrated closer to the framework.
- Designer Generated Code describes how the Designer structure code when creating a new application and the relationship between the code generated. The article also describes how user code can be inserted and interact with the generated code.
- Canvas Widgets describes the concept Canvas Widgets and the Canvas Widget Renderer and how to use the two when creating an application.
- Creating custom widgets discuss how to create a custom widget which and thereby write directly into the framebuffer. The article uses an example, to show how a custom widget is created.
- Dynamic Bitmaps: Load images at runtime describes how dynamic bitmaps can be used to create applications where some of the graphic content is read from files or other input at runtime.
- Caching bitmaps on systems with limited RAM describes how the bitmap caching system can be used to create applications where the total size of the bitmaps is greater than the amount of RAM available.