Before flashing the demo, please ensure that MCUXpresso IDE is installed on the machine and please ensure that the OpenSDA Bootloader is the newest version, a guide on how to update the bootloader is found here: OpenSDA MIMXRT1050-EVK
Download the TouchGFX Washer Demo binary: TouchGFX_WasherDemo_NXP_iMX1050RT and unpack the zip file.
Flashing TocuhGFX Washer Demo using MCUXpresso
After opening MCUXpresso IDE, import the project by:
- Import by right clicking on the “Project Explorer” pane.
- Select Existing Projects into Workspace.
- Browse to the location of the unpacked project and select that folder.
- Click Finish to import the project into the workspace.
- Select the project "TouchGFX Washer Demo i.MX1050RT" and click on the LinkServer GUI Flash programmer icon.
- When prompted for which target to use, select the correct board and press OK.
- In the pane "Program flash memory" click Browse and select application.axf located in the folder named binary.
- Press OK to start flashing the target.
- After flashing has finished a restart of the target may be required.