Welcome to the section “Deploying your application”. Each article contained within is designed to assist you in deploying your applications to targets supported by TouchGFX.
- Overview: Compilers and IDEs - Contains general information about compilers supported by TouchGFX.
- Overview: Boards and Flash loaders - While every board has an article of its own describing how to program it, this article provides a top-level overview of compiler and flash loader support for each of those boards.
- How do I program [board]? - Articles so named, are dedicated recources designed to help you program a specific board.
- How do i program STM32 based boards using ST-Link Utility? - This is a general purpose article concerning all STM32 based boards supported by TouchGFX.
- Debugging: SEGGER J-Link GDB Server - This article provides an introduction to setting up the SEGGER GDB Server for debugging purposes. It uses the TouchGFX 4,3" LCP4350 demo board to exemplify.