1. Install LPC-Linkk2
(Windows platforms only)
- Ensure your LPCXpresso54608 board is not connected to power or host computer.
- Download and install LPCScrypt (www.nxp.com/lpcscrypt).
- Enusre the DFULink jumper is not installed
- Attach a micro USB cable from board debug link port (J8) to PC. The PC will automatically
detect the virtual COM port and install the related driver
- Open Device Manager, browse to Ports (COM & LPT). A new COM port with “LPC-Link prefix
should be added
2. Install Tool Specific SDK
2.1 Download SDK
- To get the latest NXP MCUXpresso SDK got to https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/welcome
and select Config Settings.
Note. To download the SDK account is needed which can be created via:
Login to view configurations → Register Now
- In the Configuration Settings menu, select LPCXpresso54608 under Select a Device, Board or Kit and choose the Specify Additional Configuration Settings.
- Chose the OS and the IDE the SDK that is used and select IwIP and FreeRTOS middleware and press the “Go to SDK Builder”.
2.2 Install the SDK for IAR
To install the IAR SDK, unzip the file at $project_dir$/target/bsp/SDK/IAR.
2.3 Install the SDK for Keil
To install the Keil SDK, unzip the file at $project_dir$/target/bsp/SDK/Keil